The district is posting frequent updates on COVID-19 on its homepage at pcschools.us, along with important resources from the Utah Department of Health and Summit County Health Department.
Communication During School Dismissal
During this period of at-home learning, email and Canvas will be the primary method of school communication. Students are expected to check their school email daily. Due to increased email load, please be patient and allow 48 hours for teachers and staff to respond to email.
- Teacher email directory [http://pchs.pcschools.us/faculty/teacher-pages/#1539198402370-d14ff2da-de92]
- Technology help [http://helpdesk.pcschools.us]
- Counseling staff and Registrar [http://pchs.pcschools.us/counseling/counselors-and-staff/]
- Administration and Office staff [http://pchs.pcschools.us/faculty/teacher-pages/]
- School meal information [http://www.pcschools.us/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Grab-and-Go.pdf
Durante este período de aprendizaje en el hogar, el correo electrónico y los mensajes de texto a los padres serán el método principal de comunicación escolar. Debido al aumento de la carga de correos electrónicos, tenga paciencia y espere 48 horas para que los maestros y el personal respondan al correo electrónico.
- Directorio de correo electrónico del maestro [http://pchs.pcschools.us/faculty/teacher-pages/#1539198402370-d14ff2da-de92]
- Ayuda tecnológica [http://helpdesk.pcschools.us]
- Personal de asesoramiento [http: //pchs.pcschools .us / asesoramiento / consejeros y personal /]
- Administración y personal de la oficina [http://pchs.pcschools.us/faculty/teacher-pages/]
- Información sobre comidas escolares [http://www.pcschools.us/wp- content / uploads / 2020/03 / Grab-and-Go.pdf]
Welcome to the Park City Learning Center
The Learning Center at Park City High School is able to offer some unique programming to all PCHS students on a quarter to quarter basis. Based on each student’s individual needs, there would be a modified schedule, mental health supports (individual and group), recreational therapy groups, credit recovery, support for students recently returning to the High School from out-of-district therapeutic programs, and a space to participate in academic programming with smaller, more intimate class settings.
Current Issue of the Counselor Connection Newsletter
Issue 5: Celebrating school counselors and social workers.